The church where the vote is held in my town was pretty empty. The light in the tower was lit, the foggy moon hung over it. Inside, everyone looked grumpy. You would think having the "Green-Rainbow Party" on the ballot would cheer them up. Ah well. I filled out my sheet and let the machine gobble it up.
***
I drew for the first time in a while yesterday, finally executing a piece Sasha commissioned me to do when I was last in NYC. If you want a drawing by me, just ask (in the comments I guess?)
***
I had a dream in which people were shot and infected with this strange bug: their eyes would turn entirely blue and they would start attacking other humans. And somehow I figured out how to stop it, and the I started appearing in different places: space shuttles, huge rivers with candles and people floating around for some party. But then to save everyone, I turned into this octopus thing that filled up the sky and intercepted whatever was shooting people and turning them into blue eyed monsters. But there was a moral dilemma, because the shooters were The Fates, and the reason they were shooting was that humans were just living too long. I was up there in the sky, no longer human, and thinking that maybe The Fates were right, but I no longer had a way of communicating with humans.
I thought I'd share in light of this
article about mice and reversing aging.
No comments:
Post a Comment