3) We then watched The Double (2013, UK) though I should probably read the Dostoevsky short story. Also recently: Man on Wire (2008, UK).
![]() |
| Welch-Dickey Loop from a couple weeks ago |
4) Karen and I met up for the first time in a long time at the beginning of the summer, ate at the Border Cafe in Harvard Sq, walked from there to Northeastern. We followed up last weekend with pizza and coffee. The distance between people vacillates.
5) I dreamed I was dancing on water. I had to make sure my weight was distributed equally on the soles of my feet and that I moved quickly not to fall through into the lake.
6) Our refrigerator broke over a week ago. The snow my brothers gathered and kept through the years melted. The oldest bag filled with water and small twigs is from winter 2008-2009.
7) Sima did not manage to keep it a secret when his tooth fell out. He was too excited, running up to Mama and me to show it before washing it, putting it in a sandwich bag and under his pillow to be replaced by a Sacagawea coin.

No comments:
Post a Comment