a week before break my family came up to visit me. we went to Gigi's Trattoria and Папа didn't like it, but I did. There was this really intense pear pizza with goat cheese and aruglala and truffle oil that I can probably not have again for a while but was pretty awesome while I was eating it.a bit overwhelming though.
I talked to everyone on the phone yesterday. I asked Shimon why he didn't kiss me goodbye. He said he didn't think he was going to miss me but that he was wrong.
Mama and I went to the MFA on Columbus day to see the Degas nudes exhibit. I liked the monotypes.
What else have I done...I took photos for the International Student Organization World Cup+The Fashion Committee, which reminds me that I need to convert them from raw and and that stuff.
dreams: I havn't written these down in a while...
There was one were I was in some city in Russia, and a freind that goes to Northeastern (Lina) was there too and we went...idk what it was, but we rolled down this massive hill past all these cars and then we cmae to a graveyard on a hill and flipped a switch for all these chirstmas lights to turn on. It was beutiful.
And another in which Yosef went to this boarding school for magic but he was late one day so he had to do summer school and then this evil witch who was plotting to destroy good (or some more concrete embodiment of good, that wasn't really important) place this OCD in him that would make him need to murder Shimon. But it could only be triggered if he came outside the walls of the school so she sent like...her son or nephew to befriend Yosef and get him outside the walls so she could do her magic (which was more powerful than her husband's magic)
And another in which I was murdered. And then this policeman went crazy trying to chase down the woman who killed, shooting all these innocent people in the chance, like this Korean family with twin girls and this very old lady. Ghost me was not happy.
movies: The Triplets of Belleville
which I had seen before and <3
which is also in French-I watched these with Adrienne and Rosette because they need to watch one movie in French per week for their French class.
because of which we might dress up as members of his crew.
photos: both for class. first one is of Cat, 2nd one of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment