Post-Valentine's Day cookies.
(hearts and broken hearts by Rosette and Margaret)
Margaret and Angela are away this weekend. The dorm is definitely different without them.
Earlier this week I was going to take a photo of a dancer so that I could have something to base an etch off of (everything I can do from my head/is online is very cliche). But then I forgot my camera, so Sam brought it for me. And then I couldn't find my model, because I was afraid to check the room and she wasn't picking up the phone or coming out into the hallway. And then there was no studio space, so I got the photos, but they are very dark. I guess it'll have to work.

April 8th
8pm BEETHOVEN
April 9th
8pm BEETHOVEN
April 15th
8pm BRAHMS
April 16th
8pm BRAHMS
(The dorm reading the FreePress)
These were not weather appropriate yesterday, it was very warm, everything was melting.
And now it's snowing.
Also, I have discovered that its not that I hate cardio, its just that I hate running. Which explains why I have always loved biking, I guess.
And that the internet going out leads to me cleaning my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment